Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 3, 2008




mom im a mom!!



mom wake me up at 4am(i never woke up b4 that)
mom where are my glasses??
Mom have you seen the keys of my scooty??
Mom please wait,I've tell u what happened today in school.(it was a daily routine)
it was so easy to rely on mom for every little thing, for i was sure she will never say- no,
she ll never forget.!!
It was divine to have the tea ready before i got up.
it was great to have variation in the daily menu!!
now the story is different........
i'm a mom i get up and make tea for myself(drinking it almost when it is cold) i have to take care of the keys,specs,cards..........
i run after my son all the day when he plays around. i cook good,but mom hasn't told me the magical spice she puts.....
i call her often n talk,but now no more school talks............ its the details about Om(my son).

ITS GREAT TO BE A MOM BUT I STILL LONG TO BE WITH MOM.........!!!!









3 comments:

Illatharasi said...

Good one about Motherhood!!!

Sukanya Yogesh said...

so true...feel the same. Miss my mom all the time. Its true when they say, You must be a mom to know a mom.

alina said...

So beautifully exressed!It echoes the feelings and the truth of all moms/daughters like us...